Sunday, December 11, 2011

Productive Quilty Week!

I got a lot done this week, well, as least quilting-wise.

First, I completed 2 more Japanese x and + blocks:



Then, I cut out the squares for the Cherrywood fabrics block that I need to make for the NYC Metro Mod Quilters before the next meeting:


With the left over pieces from the Cherrywood fabrics, I made this little X-mas quilt called, "Hoots' in the House":


A close-up of a block:


And finally, I started to work on the Orca Bay Mystery Quilt designed by Bonnie Hunter from Quiltville.  I completed steps 2, 3 and am working on steps 1 and 4.  Here are some blocks from it:


I'm still trying to figure out the third color family I'm going to use for this quilt.  My mind changes each day.  Sigh.

Of course to be this productive, I had to ignore tasks like Christmas shopping, preparing for the family get-together on that day, finishing up Christmas gifts, etc. but I just had to try out these things!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like your x and + blocks :)
    You're getting so much more sewing done than me this week!

    ReplyDelete