Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pretty Goodies!

What a lovely surprise awaited me when I arrived home today!  A box filled with the fabric that I had ordered arrived and it was sooo pretty! 

First there were the Christmas fabrics that I'm going to use for a Christmas Sampler Quilt Along:


Then there were the fabrics to add to my aqua and red collection:


And of course, in every order there are fabrics for the black and white collection (appropriately named Coffee Beans since I've been existing on caffeine for the past week! :)):


And finally, the "just because I like them" fabrics:


All are freshly washed and pressed and ready to join their compadres in the fabric closet until I'm ready to use them.  Some might be included in fabric or block swaps, but all are equally cherished!

No comments:

Post a Comment