Shelving for some quilt books, patterns and supplies:
Peg board #1 and a magnetic bulletin board:
Sewing table #1:
Metal shelf that houses the scraps (green containers), quilting and craft magazines (finally organized!) and dyeing supplies:
Cutting station with containers that will house notions like zippers, buttons, ribbons, etc.:
What's left to do:
- Sewing table #2, which will be wider and eventually hold the serger.
- Peg board #2 which will smaller and on the other side of the room.
- Organizing the fabric closets.
- Organizing sewing and quilting patterns.
- Making the design board.
- Finding room for the rest of the quilt and craft books.