Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Year of the Virtual Bees and Swaps

This seems to be my year of virtual bees and swaps.  I just finished my blocks for the Wonky House Swap, the Japanese x and + blocks, and am now participating in 5 monthly bees.  I'm enjoying making all these different blocks and the combinations of fabric that people put together, but it's been challenging.  I'm a procrastinator at heart, and have been surprised at how quickly I'm getting these blocks done and sent.  Maybe quilting is making me more consistent and timely? I hope so!  LOL

However quilting might affect me, here are my latest blocks for February:

Pogo Stick blocks for The 99 Quilting Bee (based on the book, Modern Blocks):


Modern Cross Block for the Modern Block Swap 2012:



Hope the recipients like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment