Sunday, September 25, 2011

Let's get this party started!

I decided to start this blog as part of my "getting back to crafts".  I've been on hiatus for over five years, with the occasional knitting and sewing here and there.  But I had forgotten how much I enjoy creating things and learning new skills.  And I also forgot how relaxing it is, which is why I'm about to "get this party started"! :)

I just had my basement redone and had a small craft/sewing room built next to my laundry room.  In the craft room, I had 2 closets installed to house my fabric and jewelry-making supplies.  I used to rationalize not doing any crafts because it was too much trouble to clear some space in the basement, but that excuse no longer exists.  I LOVE my new space, and have to do it justice.  After all, it was built for my use! 

I'm new with blogging, but in my research about crafts blogs, I've learned that this community of bloggers is incredibly generous with their ideas and suggestions.  I'm excited to join this community!

No comments:

Post a Comment